? ? ? 31. There are a number of issues with our new system.
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...
33. I don’t feel too optimistic about...
34. It would be difficult for us to accept...
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
36. We would be grateful if you could...
37. I could appreciate it if you could...
38. Would you please send us…?
39. We need your help.
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
? ? ?41. We look forward to your clarification.
42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.
44.Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?
46.Please advise if you agree with this approach.
47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?
48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.
49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.
50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.
51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
53. If you wish, we would be happy to...
54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.
56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.
57. I’m just writing to remind you of...
58. May we remind you that...?
59. I am enclosing...
60. Please find enclosed...